How to Apply
UPSEE- Counselling & CAT/MAT/XAT Score
Institute of Advanced Management & Research reserves 80% of its total Master of Business Administration seats for candidates who have qualified UPSEE / CAT / MAT / XAT / Other national level entrance exams.
Candidates who have qualified for UPSEE/CAT/MAT/XAT and have completed or pursuing their graduation from an institute located in Uttar Pradesh or whose parents have Uttar Pradesh domicile are eligible to apply for admissions, subject to university requirements.
If an applicant qualifies the examination from outside Uttar Pradesh, he or she must present the domicile certificate of one of their parents (either Father or Mother) during document verification in the college and at the counseling center.
Management Quota (if any)
According to Dr. APJ AKTU guidelines, IAMR requires 20% of available seats to be filled via the Management Quota, for which candidates must approach the college or contact the MBA admission cell.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY FOR MBA & MBA PLUS AS PER UNIVERSITY GUIDELINESAny candidate seeking admission to the MBA or MBA Plus program should have passed Bachelor’s degree course of three years from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent; recognized by A.I.U. Secured minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate
For detailed information please refer UPSEE Information Brochure & UP Govt. Orders
Admissions through UPSEE counselling & CAT / MAT / XAT Score
- Candidate has to appear in UPSEE/CAT/MAT/XAT etc as per the prescribed schedule.
- Report to the College along with the Score Card or original allotment letter.
- Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
- Two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested) as mentioned below.
- Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.